RitEmart USB Juicer Bottle Blender Mixer Gym Protein Shaker Portable Battery Rechargeable Citrus Juicy Fruits DIY…

Amazon.in Price: 575.00 (as of 07/05/2021 05:32 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

RitEmart

Amazon.in Price: 575.00 (as of 07/05/2021 05:32 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

RitEmart USB Juicer Blender Battery Rechargeable Juicer Cup:

✔ Gym Protein Shaker Bottle

✔Portable & Compact, Convenient to Charge USB Juicer mixer Blender: ✔Innovative Juicer Cup, 2 in 1 design, a Juicer and also a water bottle, ✔Lightweight is easy to Carry to Gym, School, Office, Parks, Fitness Class, Yoga, Zumba, Aerobics Sports Coaching Camping anywhere you want to and it also convenient for the charge by power bank, laptop, Computer, Car or other USB devices.

✔It has 4-blade SS-304 stainless steel blade on the bottom of the bottle so that you can make a cup of fresh and delicious juice by yourself. Perfect for travelling, business trip or other outdoor activities use.

Product instructions:


Please Read Instructions given before an operation.

Easy and Safe Cleaning – It has a smart safety protection device, magnetic sensing switch ultra safe to use and clean, the juicer cup’s Food Grade PP body and ABS bottom can be separated easily to clean it. Multi-function – Natural tasty juice, milkshake, smoothie and other baby food, protein shake.

How to Use:


1) Firstly Cut fruits (Only Citrus/Juicy and please remove hard shell/skin of Fruits/Vegetables) into small approx. 1.5*1.5 cm and Open the cap of the Juicer bottle and fill the bottle about 60% with cut pcs. Now just add water or milk or honey About 20% So fill a total 80% of the Cup capacity as per your necessity. double press the switch to start, single press to stop, it will auto stir and mix, DIY juice. Turn on the juicer bottle and let’s start blend fruit. Allow 1 min to blend to get the juice. Now it’s ready, Just serve it in a wine glass and enjoy.

Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses

Product Detail:


Colour
: Multi (random colour will be shipped)

Capacity: 380 ml

Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh Lith

RitEmart

Specification: RitEmart USB Juicer Bottle Blender Mixer Gym Protein Shaker Portable Battery Rechargeable Citrus Juicy Fruits DIY…

Brand

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “RitEmart USB Juicer Bottle Blender Mixer Gym Protein Shaker Portable Battery Rechargeable Citrus Juicy Fruits DIY…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RitEmart USB Juicer Bottle Blender Mixer Gym Protein Shaker Portable Battery Rechargeable Citrus Juicy Fruits DIY…
RitEmart USB Juicer Bottle Blender Mixer Gym Protein Shaker Portable Battery Rechargeable Citrus Juicy Fruits DIY…

Amazon.in Price: 575.00 (as of 07/05/2021 05:32 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Dealswithoffers
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0